Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mom's 70th Birthday Party

Well the reason I came home for the Labor Day weekend was to be a part of my mom's Birthday celebration. John her husband put on this Birthday bash and all the family was able to make it but one daughter who is in Thailand. It was so fun and great to see everyone.

Mom and all her gifts
Emily was able to make it from Washington
Emily's daughter Paige she is getting married first of Oct.
Emily's arrival was a surprise, originally she wasn't coming and mom had not seen her for a very long time, mom had no idea she was coming. I was standing in front of Emily and mom came up to start to greet people arriving, I moved aside and this is the picture I took.
Just a really sweet reunion between Mother and daughter.

family and friends
Carey my brother
John introducing the nights entertainment. Singing from different family members, slide show, strings concert it was wonderful
Jeremy and Mandy singing.

I was so glad I came. Love my Mom..







No comments: