Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Missionary Mom Cookie Exchange

Debbie Blair comes up with the idea of a cookie exchange. Make cookies meet somewhere exchange the cookies you made with other moms who show up with their cookies and mail them to your Missionary. Works for me and sounded fun. Well it was. We met at Kim Cundick's house her son is serving in Jacksonville Florida same as mine and about 10 or more showed up with yummy cookie dough (Thanks Wendy) for us to eat and fruit yogurt and some Blueberry Strudel cake Etc.. We made cards supplied and taught by Michelle Denson and ate, visited, and then divvied out cookies to mail to our Missionaries. I can say the Cameron loved them h said they were great. I even have more to send him. I had a great time. Thanks all.


Alligator Cookies made by Kim Cundick

Making Cards

Cookies

Making cards I was at this table.

Visiting

No comments: