Monday, September 27, 2010

Dinner at Anthonys

After my arrival mom had shopping in store for me and then dinner with my brother Jeremy and my other Brother Aaron and his wife Joy and my mom and John her hubby. This is probably one of my favorite places to come to when I am in town. The Embarcadaro.



Mom is about to give Aaron a hug and Joy is talking with Jeremy, They just arrived today also. Aaron and Joy live in Utah and Jeremy live in Texas. So good to see them. It was funny cause Joy says to me that we have to meet up in San Diego to see each other. We don't see enough of each other even though we live in the same state.
Mom, can you believe she is 70?

Bike taxi, really fun actually.
These guys were just singing collecting funds. They were pretty good.
Family
This sail boat was just gorgeous
I think a corporate party was going on.

This Sub is part of the Maritime museum.

No comments: