Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tripper has gone to a new home.

That's right. I sold Tripper on (Friday April 9th 2010) to a really nice couple who live in Park City. I know he is getting a great home and that they love him. I haven't been able to ride him for about two years, so now he will get ridden which is so important for a horses health and happiness. I will miss him so much but the new owners promise me that I can come visit him anytime which I plan to do. In the mean time I hope to board out my stalls so I will still have horses here I just won't be responsible to ride them when I physically can't. For all those who have helped me with him whether it was feeding him when I was out of town or riding him to give him exercise thank you from the bottom of my heart. Michele



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful horse. Love the pictures! Glad he has a new home.

The Peacock family said...

You know my boys will be sad that he is gone. They loved to come and feed him. He will be happy :)