Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Semi-Annual Missionary Mom Luncheon

Here we are again my favorite time of my year. The Luncheon of the Missionary Moms of Florida. So much love, great food and just a great time. April 3rd 2010
My son Cameron is serving in the Jacksonville Florida Mission

The tables all decked out with homemade pillowcases draped over the chairs, I sent my pillowcase to Cameron for part of his Humpday Package, April 8th one year...

Missionary Table (Jacksonville) kind of partial to that table

Ft Lauderdale

Tampa


My Table Placing

Wendy Robbs at one of the craft tables. Thanks everyone so much for bringing your scrapbooks and ideas they were wonderful.

Moms everywhere



Claudia Bellamy telling us the
story of how the MM capes came to be

Elder Bowen RM from Jacksonville

So Excited for the next Luncheon in October's Conference Weekend 2010.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures!

SO SAD I wasn't there!!

I want one of those pillow cases so bad dang it!

The Peacock family said...

Looks like another great time you had with the other moms. The "humpday" through me off for a minute LOL. I was like what????