Thursday, April 9, 2009

Camerons Farewell on 3/22/09

Cameron's Farewell went great and his talk was wonderful I was so proud of him. As you can see there was a ton of food. Cameron loves the Chocolate fountain so I got it out.

We were so happy that Cameron's Aunt and Uncle could come this is Winn and his daughter Shana and her son. Thank you Winn, Susan and Adam for coming. Cameron, Shanna and their family for also coming.
My brother Aaron and of course Cameron.
Peek-a-Boo Cameron.
Joy, Aaron's Wife and daughter Bailey. It was great to have their whole family come.
My Mother and Joy. I was so happy to have my Mom come in from San Diego and celebrate this day. She gave me a thumbs up on my hostess skills that means alot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a neat day!
So glad we were there!
Love,
Susan and Winn