Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight has arrived and so did the lines.

So Twilight has come at last. So a few of us girls got together and went to the opening weekend, Friday night 9:25 pm to be exact. I thought getting there around 8pm would be plenty of time before a line would start but when we got to the theater the line had already started way before 8pm. It was fun talking to the other people anticipating and anxious to see this movie. I asked some of the men that had arrived if they were there because they wanted to be or did their wives or girlfriends drag them. I think most were dragged. Ha Ha
I won't give anything away but I will say this I will be going back to see it again. I really liked this movie very much and felt that it kept pretty close to the book. I wasn't sure how I felt about the casting of Edward but I am sold now. Kristen Stewart (Bella) I believe understood her and really played her well, I was afraid she was going to make her boring but that was not the case.The actor who played Charlie, Bella's dad was wonderful and funny. The rest of the cast was right on.
So all you Twilighters out there go see this movie on the big screen.


4 comments:

The Peacock family said...

Hey there Michele. I will be going back to see it again too. The characters were great and it was funny and romantic at the same time. Although having to put such a huge book into such a small time frame I really feel to totaly understand it you have to have read the book.

Unknown said...

A fun night for Twilight fans! It of course was NOT the book, but still was awesome! Edward can bite me anytime!!

Unknown said...

Oops!! Sorry Michele! This is Mandy! I'm on my brother-in-laws computer!

Mike and Mer said...

Happy Anniversary Aunt Michele and Uncle Glen (in 2 days!) Thanks for the reminder on your blog or I wouldn't have known! ha ha ha :)